Poster Session – Present Your Research
Back again for a second year, our poster session will give drug developers, academics and clinicians the opportunity to showcase your research.
This is an informal part of the conference agenda, allowing you to connect with your peers in a relaxed atmosphere and forge new relationships as well as enhancing existing ones.
Present a poster to:
- Communicate your new results and expertise to a niche audience of industry experts
- Get feedback from peers and colleagues in the industry
- Learn how others in the field have been tackling similar challenges
We have limited availability on the number of posters that can be presented. This is a hugely popular session, so we encourage participants to submit their entry early to avoid disappointment.
If you would like to display a poster, please let me know by submitting a title and abstract before Friday, March 9.
What do you need to know?
- There is no additional charge but we ask that poster displays are not used for sales or marketing purposes. All poster abstracts are subject to approval by the conference organisers.
- The maximum size poster we can accommodate is A0 (33.1 x 46.8 in), preferably in landscape format. Anything of a smaller size is fine too. If you need more guidance on formatting, please email us here.
- Remember: deadline for submission is Friday, March 9. Late entries may not be counted.