About ICI Boston
ICI Boston is focused exclusively on how to deliver maximum clinical benefit through immune checkpoint modulation as the backbone of immuno-oncology.
The ongoing torrent of successes and setbacks from the leaders in the field have shown there is still much to be learned about what it takes to develop clinically successful checkpoint drugs and combination strategies.
Rather than broad, general overviews of the IO space, this meeting will deliver specific, granular insights on the preclinical, translational and clinical challenges that drug developers face in advancing checkpoint modulators onto the market successfully.
Just some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- Investigating and overcoming mechanisms of resistance to checkpoint modulation
- Identifying more predictive preclinical models able to translate combination immunotherapies to the clinic more effectively
- Understanding and learning from the rationale behind successful combination strategies
- Selecting relevant translational biomarkers to ensure clinical development is robust
- Learning from emerging clinical trial data and using these insights to make informed decisions early in the development pathway
Organizations delivering these insights include:
EMD Serono – Merck – Bristol-Myers Squibb – Genentech – MedImmune – Tesaro
Seres Therapeutics – Regeneron – Novartis – Providence Cancer Center – BeiGene
Dana-Farber – Mitra Biotech – AstraZeneca – Bayer – University of Chicago
Arcus Biosciences – Nodus Therapeutics – Jounce – Celldex – Trillium Therapeutics
Hear what our past delegates have to say:
“Zhen Su’s [Vice President & Global Head, Oncology, EMD Serono] keynote was extraordinarily well done I felt. It was good to get such a thorough overview of the state of immuno-oncology from an industry perspective.”
“Kurt Schalper [Assistant Professor of Pathology & Medicine, Yale] provided a very clear and organized overview on checkpoint inhibitors as well as other novel immunotherapy. He also touched upon biomarker aspects of IO therapy, which was very helpful for me to quickly grasp this key aspect of IO field.”
“Frederic Triebel [CSO & CMO, Prima Biomed] gave a very interesting talk on LAG3 on T cells and DC activation and Parker Cassidy [CCO, Mitra Biotech] shared great insight into measurements of compound activity within tumor microenvironment.”
“It was a great conference, great selection of topics and speakers. I specifically liked the overall possibilities to network.”