About ICI Boston
ICI Boston is focused exclusively on how to deliver maximum clinical benefit through immune checkpoint modulation as the backbone of immuno-oncology.
The ongoing torrent of successes and setbacks from the leaders in the field have shown there is still much to be learned about what it takes to develop clinically successful checkpoint drugs and combination strategies.
Rather than broad, general overviews of the IO space, this meeting will deliver specific, granular insights on the preclinical, translational and clinical challenges that drug developers face in advancing checkpoint modulators onto the market successfully.
Just some of the topics discussed include:
- Investigating and overcoming mechanisms of resistance to checkpoint modulation
- Identifying more predictive preclinical models able to translate combination immunotherapies to the clinic more effectively
- Understanding and learning from the rationale behind successful combination strategies
- Selecting relevant translational biomarkers to ensure clinical development is robust
- Learning from emerging clinical trial data and using these insights to make informed decisions early in the development pathway
Organizations delivering these insights include:
EMD Serono – Merck – Bristol-Myers Squibb – Genentech – MedImmune – Tesaro
Seres Therapeutics – Regeneron – Novartis – Providence Cancer Center – BeiGene
Dana-Farber – Mitra Biotech – AstraZeneca – Bayer – University of Chicago
Arcus Biosciences – Nodus Therapeutics – Jounce – Celldex – Trillium Therapeutics